Logos





Here are the three colored logos I made as well as the original black and white logo. I wanted my logo to be really clean looking with free-flowing lines because I would think of myself as being an easy-going go with the flow kind of person. I wanted to incorporate the sun in my logo, because I really love the sun, and being outside when the sun is out. The waves for the ocean are because I also love the ocean and that is one of the main reasons I decided to go to school in Florida. I used different colors for each image, some darker and some lighter. I think the first one is my favorite because it is the most realistic looking, and yet the most simple and clean looking.

Comments

  1. I really like your logo and how clean it is! I really enjoy the color palettes that you've chosen as well and I think that they suit your logo very well! I think the only thing that I notice when looking at these is the bottom of the letter "A" is protruding just a little bit more than the lines they connect to. But that's a very minor thing and I really dont think it takes anything away from it. Overall, great job and I think you've got a great logo here!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts